About Jill Coenen
I am truly fortunate to be one of those people that love what I do and where I get to do it! As an agent, I pride myself on a strong work ethic, high degree of integrity and thorough understanding of the real estate market in the Fox Valley and surrounding areas. I believe these traits set me apart from many agents. I’ve also won some pretty prestigious awards – they’re neat, but wouldn’t be possible if I wasn’t focused 100% on meeting the needs of my Buyers and Sellers.
Selling your Home?
- Data-driven pricing opinions. Any agent can tell you what you want to hear. I’ll tell you what the market is indicating and how to place your home in the best position to get the best price possible.
- Marketing. Top of the line marketing including:
- Immediate exposure on MLS
- Social media exposure
- Presence on over 350 websites (Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, HomeFinder, etc)
- On-line virtual tour
- Open houses
- Print media
- Communication. You will hear from me regularly; within 24-hours of a showing and the same day of open houses. Have a question in between – call me!
- You work with me. I have a wonderful support staff that shuffles the paperwork and allows me to be available to you when you need me.
Buying a Home?
- Solid understanding of home construction. This allows me to educate and assist buyers as they compare and contrast the homes they are viewing. Not all homes are constructed the same, I will explain the difference.
- Strong financial background. This aids in my working with savvy investors, first-time buyers and individuals who have purchased a home in the past.
- Born and raised in the Fox Valley – I know the area, the school districts, the local events, the best place for a wonderful Friday night fish dinner – just ask me!