Located in the Bridgepoint Historic District of Montgomery Township presents a remarkably intact picture of life in agricultural New Jersey from 1750-1850. The Schmidt Barn established in the 2nd quarter of the 19th century, originally two separate barns joined together to form an L-shape modern residence with a modern appearance. This historic 1835 bank barn was renovated in the 1960’s to become the architectural beauty it is today. Sitting peacefully on 1.33 acres, backing to the Johnson’s Farm, 32 Dead Tree Run Road is surrounded by preserved farmland and antique homes. The original character of the barn shines brightly through its exposed wood beams, sliding barn doors and wood finished walls.
Updated on June 7, 2021 at 1:43 pm