Located on Cypress Creek on what is known as the pecan bottom, this historic property holds a historic marker with the National Register of Historic Places. Built in 1874, it has been a Stagecoach Inn, a Post Office, General Store, and a Blacksmith Shop. The 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath home is 2800 sq feet with 3 fireplaces as was customary in the 1800s. The limestone walls are 18 thick and have a natural insulation from the summer heat. The livery stable has 4 stalls on a concrete floor, with an enclosed upstairs room. This property is living history in Texas!
Updated on August 26, 2022 at 1:05 pm