Randolph House was built when George Washington was President in 1795 and has hosted guests for 225 years including Woodrow Wilson and General George Patton. The original plaster walls created from clay, lime and horsehair have been professionally exposed in peeks throughout the formal entry, dual parlors and grand hall ballroom, allowing these walls to talk. The grand hall ballroom features working dual fireplaces beneath a crystal chandelier. The mantels and fireplace surrounds standing over 5 feet tall are from the Heard House. The original imported marble mantels remain in both the parlors, with the gentlemen’s mantel being taller than the ladies amid the surrounding windows and their original wavy glass panes. The home sits atop 1+ acres of mature landscape and trees accented by an original Wickersham fence and gate, flanked by the 1800’s brick and gaslight columns.
Updated on May 17, 2021 at 7:46 am