Ready to live your best life at this Luxury Waterfront Estate nestled on 2.5 peaceful acres. Wake up to pelicans soaring over Baker Bay and the Columbia River Bar in this stunningly remodeled 1906 home. Then spend the evening sipping a cocktail on the front porch as you watch the sunset over the Ocean. These beautiful grounds also house two outbuildings with an apartment and crafting studio, cultivated gardens, and a grand patio perfect for entertaining. Come enjoy the good life here in Chinook. This home was designed by Astoria, Oregon architect John E Wicks. His daughter Ebba Wicks was the 2nd woman in Oregon to become a licensed architect. The owner has the original plans.
Originally The Davis Property now The Toomey Property.
Only 2nd owner, located next to the Charlie Davis Park.
- Approximately 2 ¾ acres with two Chinook water district water meters.
- Fully fenced primary area, with 5 ft cyclone fence, electric entrance gate, numerous manual gates including one onto the beach.
- Custom bath, downstairs, heated floors, shower bench and floor, heated towel rack, Jacuzzi tub, fully tiled with decorative inserts.
- Top down/Bottom up window shades.
- Gas fireplace insert.
- Heat pump with electronic filter and dehumidifier with A/C. Recently serviced 7/17/20.
- 11 KW Generator.
- Detached two car garage with electric garage door opener.
- Chicken coop with yard.
- 10’x60’ covered carport.
- Side patio off back porch.
- Most of this entire property is covered by automatic sprinkler system.
- Stock tank fishpond with bog filter, goldfish, and plants.
- Separate emergency double gate.
- Huge low maintenance concrete beach side deck with built in 8’ fire pit.
- Separate fenced area on Northwest side of yard (dog run).
- RV Pad is a level concrete deck, with 20/30/50 power outlets, sewer hookup and water supply.
- Sprinkler system controls under house, R/O system, 1 in house, 1 in green shop.
- Insta Hot water faucet in kitchen.
- Irrigation well pump and first half of sprinkler system controls, in blue shop.
- Greenhouse, 8’x12’ and stock tank planters for vegetables in a raised garden environment.
- Small personal orchard includes apples, plums, Asian pears and fig, along with blueberries and raspberries. Other trees; sequoia, pink dogwood, white dogwood, maples, firs, yew, beech, pines, weeping cherries, magnolia, to name a few.
Two Guest Quarters: Each of these buildings boasts great amenities
Blue Shop Amenities:
- One-bedroom apartment, upstairs, private deck
- Small fenced yard
- Laundry room downstairs
- Boat storage, additional storage, 30am outlet
Green Pole Building Amenities:
- Upstairs features: 1,200 sq ft activity studio, full bath, built in cabinets, and office area.
- Deck with sliding door to the outside, with a view
- Wood working shop
- Kitchen for guest or canning
- Dog washing station w/ hot and cold water
- Separate storage room.
- Ceiling fans
- Heated floor
- Built in, under counter refrigerator and bar.
- RV storage with 14’ roll up door, with 30- or 50-amp power, downstairs
- Car bay with electric door
Updated on October 1, 2020 at 4:35 pm