Hill Crest at 511 East Mirror Lake Drive was built around 1889 by W.A. Rooks the brother of Major Orlando P. Rooks who settled in the area and named the town Fruitland Park in the 1880’s. The house sits on almost 3 acres on the south side of the spring-fed Mirror Lake.
The house is on The National Register of Historic Places and offers updated living space, yet retains many original features including hardwood floors, 10 ft ceilings, and two fireplaces.
The property is conveniently located for access to shopping and restaurants, with The Villages being a few minutes away. Orlando Airport is within an hour’s drive, with extensive shopping, businesses and a variety of entertainment.
Updated on March 15, 2023 at 6:05 pm