Classic 1740 colonial on 4.5 acres in East Boxford updated in 2015 with the addition of over 3,000 sq ft. The new addition includes an all new 35’ kitchen with Wolf/Subzero, hand-crafted cabinetry, marble Island, oversized fireplace and quarter sawn cherry floors with radiant. Also new, a wet bar with second DW and custom glass cabinetry, Butler’s pantry with Subzero Pro 48, 3 new bedrooms, 2 new bathrooms, second laundry and gym. Original side of house is inviting with fireplace in glass entry, traditional DR, Billiard Room with custom shelves, Library with custom shelves and FP, office, 4 more bedrooms and second level sitting room. East Parish Farm may be the most photographed property in Boxford, with subdividable Barn Parcel with fine 4 stall barn with heated tack room and 2010 heated, foam insulated Carriage House with separate drive and fenced paddocks. Extensive perennial gardens and Gunite Pool complete a truly fine estate, one compound or split to 2 properties.
Updated on February 4, 2023 at 5:34 pm