Early 1800’s Bucks County stone farmhouse w/ stone bank barn & 4 car attached garage set on 4.7 acres in Milford Township, PA. The residence includes an adjoining 2 story summer kitchen constructed in 1790’s complete w/ walk-in fireplace & bread oven. This 3672 sq. ft., 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath residence has preserved the historical charm of the period including exposed stone walls; random width plank flooring; deep window sills & 3 working fireplaces. Also added is a bright & spacious master bedroom Suite w/ walk-in closet, working fireplace, skylights & a master bath w/ double sink vanity, shower & soaking tub. If the bank barn & 4 car garage are not enough, you’ll love the 30×30 workshop constructed adjacent to the garage & bank barn for ease of accessibility. The property is bordered by Schmoutz Creek & is conveniently located near major thoroughfares including Routes 476, 663. 309 and 29. Apx. 1 hour north of Philadelphia, 1.5 hours east of Harrisburg & 2 hours from NYC.
Updated on August 11, 2022 at 1:36 pm