1885 Catholic Church converted to a gorgeous Mediterranean home on 2 city lots (120 x 140). Original architecture with hard maple floors, original 20 foot domed ceilings in living area and kitchen, and original Gothic arched windows in living area. The open kitchen has 2 huge stained glass windows and impressive chandelier. Huge full bath with walk in shower, and claw foot copper bathtub. Natural gas heat (furnace was installed new in 2011), and gas tankless hot water heater. New roof in 2020. Garage was constructed in 2015 and is 22 x 31. Fully fenced backyard. City water. Walls are 8 inches thick. Property is in impeccable condition with many custom finish outs including all chandeliers. Minutes from the Chain O’ Lakes and Wolf River which leads into Lake Winnebago and Lake Michigan.
Updated on October 23, 2020 at 6:01 pm