What is OxyContin?
OxyContin is an opioid pain medication sometimes called a narcotic.
OxyContin is a strong prescription medicine used when an opioid medicine is needed to manage severe pain enough to require daily around-the-clock, long-term treatment with an opioid. when other pain treatments such as non-opioid pain medicines or immediate-release opioid medicines do not treat your pain well enough or you cannot tolerate them.
GET UPTO 20% OFF USE CODE”SALE10”
ORDER NOW- BUY OXYCONTIN ONLINE
Why Order with us?
Secure Payment Options
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
3 Days Refund Policy
100% Money-Back if any issue with the product
Pay With Credit / Debit Cards Also
You should not use OxyContin if you have severe asthma or breathing problems, or a blockage in your stomach or intestines.
What should I avoid while using OxyContin?
Do not drink alcohol. Dangerous side effects or death could occur.
Avoid driving or operating machinery until you know how oxycodone will affect you. Dizziness or severe drowsiness can cause falls or other accidents.
OxyContin side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to OxyContin: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- noisy breathing, sighing, shallow breathing, breathing that stops during sleep;
- a slow heart rate or weak pulse;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- seizure (convulsions);
- low cortisol levels – nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness; or
- high levels of serotonin in the body – agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.