- 2 baths
- 4 beds
- 4064 sq ft
- .5 acres or less
About This Old House
Wow! The sellers of this expansive Victorian have completed an impressive list of improvements between 2011 and 2016:
* New high-efficiency furnace.
* 2 new central air units.
* New water heater.
* New electrical panel in basement.
* New electrical connection to house.
* New attic insulation and weatherization.
* New attic fan.
* New roof on front porch and back addition.
* New gutters on whole house.
* New front door and storm door.
* New porch floor.
* New back door in mudroom.
* 5 new windows.
* All new window treatments.
* 2nd floor bathroom remodel (everything is new).
* New 2nd floor ceiling fans.
* New guest room ceiling and carpet.
The owners have priced the house under the cost of their purchase price and improvements. All the work has been done so you can move in and enjoy it.
This home is in Macomb, Illinois, and down the street from Western Illinois University. A variety of artistic, music, and sporting events occur in the community year-round.